- HackRead: HackRead is a News Platform that centers on InfoSec, Cyber Crime, Privacy, Surveillance, and Hacking News with full-scale reviews on Social Media Platforms.
- Metasploit: Find security issues, verify vulnerability mitigations & manage security assessments with Metasploit. Get the worlds best penetration testing software now.
- NFOHump: Offers up-to-date .NFO files and reviews on the latest pirate software releases.
- Phrack Magazine: Digital hacking magazine.
- SecurityFocus: Provides security information to all members of the security community, from end users, security hobbyists and network administrators to security consultants, IT Managers, CIOs and CSOs.
- SecTools.Org: List of 75 security tools based on a 2003 vote by hackers.
- KitPloit: Leading source of Security Tools, Hacking Tools, CyberSecurity and Network Security.
- Hakin9: E-magazine offering in-depth looks at both attack and defense techniques and concentrates on difficult technical issues.
- Exploit DB: An archive of exploits and vulnerable software by Offensive Security. The site collects exploits from submissions and mailing lists and concentrates them in a single database.
- The Hacker News: The Hacker News — most trusted and widely-acknowledged online cyber security news magazine with in-depth technical coverage for cybersecurity.
- Packet Storm: Information Security Services, News, Files, Tools, Exploits, Advisories and Whitepapers.
- Hacked Gadgets: A resource for DIY project documentation as well as general gadget and technology news.
Sunday, June 24, 2018
Top 12 Best Websites To Learn Ethical Hacking
at 11:13 PM